Prince2: Lessons Log
In SU we capture previous lessons, which will go into the outline business case
- Create the Lessons Log
- Review related lessons,It is often by the reviewing of progress that lessons are identified.
- Provides a repository of any lessons learned during the project that can be applied to other projects
- Updated as lessons are learned and at the end of a stage
- At the close of the project it is written up formally in the Lessons Learned Report
- Performance of management and quality processes (well, badly and lacking)
- Abnormal events causing deviations
- Performance of specialist methods and tools
- Recommended improvements
- Measurement data.