Prince2: Key Points
Elements to remember
- The business case should show funding
- A daily log can be used to capture risk actions, discussions and assumptions.
- Details about the information held for each Project Product Description is held in the Configuration Management Strategy
- Plans are Baselined
- Off Specification is funded by the Supplier
- When the baseline is changed the Configuration Issue Register needs to be updated
- Highlight Report frequency is stated in the Communication Management Strategy
- Business Reasons are NOT Expected Benefits
- An Expected Benefit is measurable
- When Benefits are due to happen they are recorded under timescales
- The cost section should include alocated tollerances
- Options for delivery are NOT shown in the business case
- Options for delivery are shown in the Project Brief
- The Project Plan is updated in the Stage Boundary.
- Project Assurance ensures the project is viable
- The Project Product Description should contain the Customer’s Quality Expectations.